- 100% organic beer
- High fermentation
- €2.5/ €4.70 (bottle)
Triomfbeer is available on our Café’s menu (on tap), as well as at the Box Office (in bottles).
Triomfbeer has a long history
Vooruit has always had a special relationship with beer: a lot of beer has been served and drunk here over the past 100 years. However, few people know that in the early 1900s Vooruit had its own brewery and brewed several beers such as Uitzetbier, Bockbier and Triomfbier. In honor of our 100th anniversary (which we celebrated from May to October 2013) we decided to start brewing Vooruit beer again.
- Cloudy amber beer with a white foamy head that fades quickly. Fine beer!
- Aroma: flowery hoppiness that is also found in other Dupont beers
- Flavor: bitter and smoked (ratebeer.com)
- Very enjoyable on a warm day! (ratebeer.com)
- Very nice, saison-like beer (vlaamshobbybrouwforum.be)